DALLAS – May is National Celiac Awareness Month. In observance, Del Frisco’s Grille has options that suit the special dietary needs, including gluten-free choices.
DFG Gluten-Free options:
- GF Flatbreads (Roasted Tomato, Wild Mushroom, Garlic Shrimp, Shaved Brussels Sprout, Pepperoni & Sausage)
- Deviled Eggs (Truffle-Chive Vinaigrette)
- Grilled Artichoke (Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, Parmesan, Black Pepper Aioli)
- DFG Roll (Spicy Tuna, Cucumber, Avocado, Crushed Wasabi Peas)
- Steakhouse Salad (Broiled Prime Sliced Steak, Deviled Egg, Crunchy Cress, Avocado, Bacon, Parmesan, Blue Cheese, Lemon-Horseradish Dressing)
- Sea Salt & Parmesan Frites (fries)
- Lettuce wrap option for burgers, sandwiches, ahi tuna tacos
- Flourless chocolate cake (DFG Dallas)
- GF crabcake by request
- Prime Beef Short Rib Stroganoff – The noodles are not gluten free, but the short ribs and marinade are gluten free. Diner may substitute the noodles with garlic mashed potatoes.
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disorder triggered by the ingestion of gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley and rye. An estimated 1 in 133 Americans has celiac disease, yet 83 percent remain either undiagnosed or misdiagnosed. Currently, the only treatment is a strict, lifelong gluten-free diet.
Del Frisco’s Grille has locations in Dallas, Southlake and Fort Worth.